- RT @LibertyInvaders: #PrimaireLeDebat On te promet la lune et en fait... https://t.co/pX2SjUAQkI 1 day ago
- RT @nashtags: On aurait pu penser que @chborgel était occupé à organiser la #PrimaireLeDebat mais non. Même pas. https://t.co/Y6WO58vCwF 1 day ago
- lnkd.in/drc5N3C 5 days ago
- RT @50NerdsofGrey: "Take me to heaven!" she cried. "I'd love to" he said, "But it's an artificial construct designed to assuage man's guilt… 2 weeks ago
- Productivity: The route to Brexit success lnkd.in/gs4u6uj 1 month ago
- 918,971 visites
contrat Creative Commons.
Nuage de tags
analyse stratégique Apple Arthur D. Little avantage concurrentiel baril barrières à l'entrée benchmarking bonnes pratiques business business angel business model business plan chaine de valeur conférence Consumer Customer dollars europe facteurs clés de succès FED financements Google harvard Innovation innovation de rupture innovation incrémentale Insight Leadership Lead user management marketing McKinsey Michael E. Porter Microsoft modélisation OCDE Ocean bleu Offre outil stratégique PIB processus pétrole Stratégie stratégie océan bleu technologie Tendances veille venture capital Video
- Straight talk about gender diversity in the boardroom and beyondIn these interview excerpts, leaders describe their efforts at promoting gender equality on boards and explore the challenges that still linger.
- How to accelerate gender diversity on boardsSlow progress in adding more women to boards has dominated the conversation. But tips from standout companies are more likely to inspire others to take firmer action.
- We can't undo globalization, but we can improve itWhile the impulse to erect trade barriers is understandable, it is not the way to create lasting growth and shared prosperity, write Gary Pinkus, James Manyika and Sree Ramaswamy in Harvard Business Review.
- Creating a ‘smart city’ from the ground up in IndiaPalava shows a future that may work.
- Harnessing automation for a future that worksAutomation is happening, and it will bring substantial benefits to businesses and economies worldwide, but it won’t arrive overnight. A new McKinsey Global Institute report finds realizing automation’s full potential requires people and technology to work hand in hand.
- The alliance shuffle and consolidation: Implications for shippersMcKinsey was invited to give a keynote speech at the October 2016 TPM Asia conference, in Shenzhen. Steve Saxon spoke to an audience of shippers and shipping lines on their sector’s recent changes.