- RT @PatrickArtus: France : l’enchaînement pervers qu’il faut rompre bit.ly/2FICjpr https://t.co/Grosc7w2W9 2 days ago
- lnkd.in/gbgP_R6 3 days ago
- lnkd.in/gjz2BHv 4 days ago
- RT @BainInsights: INFOGRAPHIC: How the top 20% of marketers are shifting focus for better results. spr.ly/6013DPvSz https://t.co/fo9… 2 weeks ago
- wired.com/story/how-trum… 3 weeks ago
- 989,734 visites
contrat Creative Commons.
Nuage de tags
analyse stratégique Apple Arthur D. Little avantage concurrentiel baril barrières à l'entrée benchmarking bonnes pratiques business business angel business model business plan chaine de valeur conférence Consumer Customer dollars europe facteurs clés de succès FED financements Google harvard Innovation innovation de rupture innovation incrémentale Insight Leadership Lead user management marketing McKinsey Michael E. Porter Microsoft modélisation OCDE Ocean bleu Offre outil stratégique PIB processus pétrole Stratégie stratégie océan bleu technologie Tendances veille venture capital Video
- Extending the use of episode analytics beyond alternative payment modelsPayers (and providers) that have dismissed bundled payments or treated it as a narrow part of their strategies may under-appreciate the value of episode analytics in improving core business functions.
- Confronting Indonesia’s Productivity ChallengeIndonesia, along with most other Southeast Asian countries, has an opportunity to capture a bigger share of global manufacturing activity. Rising wages in China is giving the ten countries making up the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) an opportunity to replace China as the “factory of the world.” Yet taking advantage of this opportunity is not […]
- Preparing Brazil for the future of work: Jobs, technology, and skillsAutomation is coming, disrupting the world of work at unprecedented speed and scale. Here’s how the largest economy in Latin America can face the challenge.
- Wealth management in an era of robots, regulation, and new moneyBy redirecting focus, wealth managers can successfully respond to challenges brought on by digital disruption, demographic shifts, and tighter regulation.
- Claims in the digital age: How insurers can get startedAttackers are transforming the competitive landscape and elevating customer expectations, so insurance companies must integrate digital technologies into their operations to keep pace. Claims should be a top priority.
- How migration data can deliver real-life benefits for migrants and governmentsAs countries have joined together on a path toward increased cooperation and action on migration, investment in data will be crucial for its success.