- RT @TheEconomist: The proportion of 15-year-olds in rich countries who say that they make friends easily at school has fallen sharply https… 2 days ago
- RT @DanRather: Dear Mr. President, A good rule of thumb is that when you've got it, you don't have to say it. People know. That holds true… 5 days ago
- RT @qz: Mark Zuckerberg is five years behind his nemeses, the Winklevoss twins, on cryptocurrency bit.ly/2Ee8HPB 5 days ago
- RT @FranceintheUK: Did you know that on the 1st #Sunday of each month you can visit some of #Paris' most famous monuments and museums for f… 1 week ago
- RT @mitsmr: There’s a link between the #diversity in people’s networks & the quality of their ideas mitsmr.com/1KCRaRL #management htt… 1 week ago
- 979,150 visites
contrat Creative Commons.
Nuage de tags
analyse stratégique Apple Arthur D. Little avantage concurrentiel baril barrières à l'entrée benchmarking bonnes pratiques business business angel business model business plan chaine de valeur conférence Consumer Customer dollars europe facteurs clés de succès FED financements Google harvard Innovation innovation de rupture innovation incrémentale Insight Leadership Lead user management marketing McKinsey Michael E. Porter Microsoft modélisation OCDE Ocean bleu Offre outil stratégique PIB processus pétrole Stratégie stratégie océan bleu technologie Tendances veille venture capital Video
- Insights into the 2018 individual exchange marketThis analysis reflects carrier participation, pricing, and plan type trends for the 2018 individual exchange open enrollment period. Findings are across 50 states and D.C.
- The Quality Payment Program under MACRA: Strategic implications for providers and payersPerformance measurement for the Quality Payment Program (QPP) has begun. Although 2017 is a transition year, providers and payors need to start planning for the future, given the QPP’s implications for them.
- In the healthcare industry, profit pool growth has varied widely over the past five yearsGrowth, major changes, and strong value-creation potential make healthcare an exciting industry. At the same time, uncertainty and complexity make it an unnerving one.
- Planning for the future of healthcare—Benjamin Breier, President and CEO, Kindred HealthcareBenjamin Breier, President and CEO, Kindred Healthcare shares his perspective on major trends in US healthcare and the value of an integrated approach with Shubham Singhal, Senior Partner, McKinsey and Company.
- The Medicaid Agency of the Future: What capabilities and leadership will it need?Medicaid’s scale and complexity are unprecedented. State Medicaid leaders will need to innovate if they are to develop the capabilities that will enable them to steer their agencies into the future.
- Asian private equity: Defying expectationsWhat’s influencing Asian private equity now, and how might it evolve?