Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- 967,742 visites
contrat Creative Commons.
Nuage de tags
analyse stratégique Apple Arthur D. Little avantage concurrentiel baril barrières à l'entrée benchmarking bonnes pratiques business business angel business model business plan chaine de valeur conférence Consumer Customer dollars europe facteurs clés de succès FED financements Google harvard Innovation innovation de rupture innovation incrémentale Insight Leadership Lead user management marketing McKinsey Michael E. Porter Microsoft modélisation OCDE Ocean bleu Offre outil stratégique PIB processus pétrole Stratégie stratégie océan bleu technologie Tendances veille venture capital Video
- Digital transformation: Raising supply-chain performance to new levelsCombining digital applications with operational changes helps yield significant performance improvements that stand the test of time.
- Harnessing the power of digital in US government agenciesA focus on customer journeys, a dedicated digital team, agile methods, and strong talent can help government agencies move beyond incremental improvements and achieve transformative change.
- Ops 4.0: Manufacturing’s future, made by peopleDigital manufacturing connects massive data pools, smarter machines, and innovative process technologies to help people be more productive.
- Improving infrastructure outcomes through better capital allocationIn an age of fiscal uncertainty, US cities and states must optimize capital allocation to improve infrastructure planning.
- A consumer-centric approach to retail banking salesScrutiny of retail banking sales practices is at a high pitch—banking leaders should also see this as an opportunity to reset and strengthen relationships with their customers.
- Analyzing start-up and investment trends in the mobility ecosystemHow can companies identify—and source—the technologies that will be critical for crafting a strategy to keep up in the shifting automotive landscape?