- Got a wicked problem? First, tell me how you make toast lnkd.in/drZhSaF 1 week ago
- RT @adage: .@ProcterGamble tells digital to clean up, lays down new rules for agencies and ad tech to get paid bit.ly/2kNuAf8 http… 3 weeks ago
- RT @googleanalytics: Spin up great visualizations fast, like this YouTube channel report, from our Data Studio Gallery: https://t.co/gTAyGJ… 3 weeks ago
- RT @alexeheath: Great scoop from @dseetharaman: Facebook is working on its own TV app businessinsider.com/facebook-build… 3 weeks ago
- RT @jeffjarvis: Good Lord, he reallyl *is* running the White House like The Apprentice. It would be funny except it's not. https://t.co/1C6… 3 weeks ago
- 928,445 visites
contrat Creative Commons.
Nuage de tags
analyse stratégique Apple Arthur D. Little avantage concurrentiel baril barrières à l'entrée benchmarking bonnes pratiques business business angel business model business plan chaine de valeur conférence Consumer Customer dollars europe facteurs clés de succès FED financements Google harvard Innovation innovation de rupture innovation incrémentale Insight Leadership Lead user management marketing McKinsey Michael E. Porter Microsoft modélisation OCDE Ocean bleu Offre outil stratégique PIB processus pétrole Stratégie stratégie océan bleu technologie Tendances veille venture capital Video
- Reinventing construction through a productivity revolutionTo transform the sector, action is needed in seven areas or through broader adoption of mass-production approaches.
- The (ongoing) trouble with travel distribution: Customer experienceThe industry’s rapid evolution continues unabated. To profit through this turbulence, leaders must focus on what really matters—the customer.
- Delivering a world-class integration in oil and gasTransition CEO Huibert Vigeveno discusses what worked in Royal Dutch Shell’s integration of BG Group, its biggest acquisition in more than a century.
- The new battleground for marketing-led growthIn the digital age, consumers are always shopping around. New research shows that hooking them early is the strongest path to growth.
- Capturing the value of good quality in medical devicesImproving quality can bring costs down significantly. New analysis and industry examples suggest a way forward for device makers.
- Navigating through uncertainty in US commercial insurance distributionIn order to continue to thrive in the changing landscape, US commercial lines insurers will need to enhance the value they deliver and develop new services that meet the evolving needs of brokers and insureds.