- 1,007,131 visites
contrat Creative Commons.
Nuage de tags
analyse stratégique Apple Arthur D. Little avantage concurrentiel baril barrières à l'entrée benchmarking bonnes pratiques business business angel business model business plan chaine de valeur conférence Consumer Customer dollars europe facteurs clés de succès FED financements Google harvard Innovation innovation de rupture innovation incrémentale Insight Leadership Lead user management marketing McKinsey Michael E. Porter Microsoft modélisation OCDE Ocean bleu Offre outil stratégique PIB processus pétrole Stratégie stratégie océan bleu technologie Tendances veille venture capital Video
- From lab to leader: How consumer companies can drive growth at scale with disruptive innovationIn the era of “fast products” and digital disruption, delivering growth requires capabilities based on speed, agility, and scale.
- Telling a good innovation storyAppealing to people’s emotions helps new ideas cut through the clutter.
- The US cutting-tools market: What changes lie ahead?A new approach to segment strategy, distribution, and pricing can help companies win in the evolving cutting-tools market.
- A bank branch for the digital ageFar from rendering the bank branch obsolete, digital technology holds the key to the branch of the future.
- The future of mobility in India’s passenger-vehicle marketIncumbents in the automotive industry should prepare for a changing landscape as India grows into the world’s third-largest passenger-vehicle market and global trends disrupt the sector.
- Advice from Silicon Valley: How tech-sector practices can promote innovation in governmentPublic-sector leaders recently met with leaders from the region’s most innovative companies to learn about their culture of innovation firsthand. Here’s what they heard.