Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- 953,554 visites
contrat Creative Commons.
Nuage de tags
analyse stratégique Apple Arthur D. Little avantage concurrentiel baril barrières à l'entrée benchmarking bonnes pratiques business business angel business model business plan chaine de valeur conférence Consumer Customer dollars europe facteurs clés de succès FED financements Google harvard Innovation innovation de rupture innovation incrémentale Insight Leadership Lead user management marketing McKinsey Michael E. Porter Microsoft modélisation OCDE Ocean bleu Offre outil stratégique PIB processus pétrole Stratégie stratégie océan bleu technologie Tendances veille venture capital Video
- Hidden sources of better supply-chain performanceHigh-level benchmarks often obscure paths to operations improvements. New data and metrics that tap underlying performance dynamics offer better visibility.
- Chinese luxury consumers: More global, more demanding, still spendingEven as growth slows, there’s a sizable, and sophisticated, pool of luxury shoppers in China. But brands need to take a new approach to keep them interested.
- Two views on how customer experience can better serve US military veteransRobert McDonald, the former secretary of the US Department of Veterans Affairs, and Tom Allin, the agency’s former head of veterans experience, discuss the role of frontline employees and organizational innovation in building a customer-centric culture.
- New evidence for the power of digital platformsIncumbents should go on the attack with their own online exchanges.
- When to shift your digital strategy into a higher gearThere may be a premium for making early moves.
- How benchmarking can improve cost competitiveness in steelMany debate the relevance of benchmarking in the steel industry. But disciplined application has helped some producers identify improvements of up to 10 percent of the cost base.