- NOW NEW NEXT: How growth champions create new value bit.ly/2mRWuMq 1 week ago
- To share widely twitter.com/qz/status/9059… 2 weeks ago
- RT @WSJ: That Amazon is growing fast is hardly news. But the company is growing differently than its big tech competitors. https://t.co/q25… 2 weeks ago
- RT @G_S_Bhogal: A study found that on Twitter, the left and right are generally isolated from each other, with retweets rarely leaving each… 2 weeks ago
- RT @SusanLund_DC: Automation typically creates more, better-paying jobs than it destroys. Look at US retail via @greg_ip https://t.co/Nm4qW… 2 weeks ago
- 956,231 visites
contrat Creative Commons.
Nuage de tags
analyse stratégique Apple Arthur D. Little avantage concurrentiel baril barrières à l'entrée benchmarking bonnes pratiques business business angel business model business plan chaine de valeur conférence Consumer Customer dollars europe facteurs clés de succès FED financements Google harvard Innovation innovation de rupture innovation incrémentale Insight Leadership Lead user management marketing McKinsey Michael E. Porter Microsoft modélisation OCDE Ocean bleu Offre outil stratégique PIB processus pétrole Stratégie stratégie océan bleu technologie Tendances veille venture capital Video
- McKinsey Quarterly 2017 Number 3: Overview and full issueThis issue of the Quarterly, available here as a PDF download, explores how digitization will shape global industries, discusses how to make better decisions, provides an action plan for workplace automation, and suggests ways for companies to improve HR.
- How to improve student educational outcomes: New insights from data analyticsBy applying advanced analytics and machine learning, we have identified factors that play a critical role in student achievement.
- Manufacturing network strategy in a world of unprecedented changeA best-seller from two decades ago proves surprisingly relevant for today’s manufacturing-footprint questions.
- Savvy and sophisticated: Meet China’s evolving car buyersOur 2017 survey of Chinese auto consumers shows they’re demanding more from carmakers. How can companies keep up with shifts in this must-win market?
- An analytical approach to maximizing reservoir productionProducing assets have significant surface optimization potential. We take a deeper look at what it takes to unlock this value.
- Learning innovation in the digital ageAs the workplace changes, so must education and training. Exciting experiments are under way—but are they enough?