- 1,004,608 visites
contrat Creative Commons.
Nuage de tags
analyse stratégique Apple Arthur D. Little avantage concurrentiel baril barrières à l'entrée benchmarking bonnes pratiques business business angel business model business plan chaine de valeur conférence Consumer Customer dollars europe facteurs clés de succès FED financements Google harvard Innovation innovation de rupture innovation incrémentale Insight Leadership Lead user management marketing McKinsey Michael E. Porter Microsoft modélisation OCDE Ocean bleu Offre outil stratégique PIB processus pétrole Stratégie stratégie océan bleu technologie Tendances veille venture capital Video
- How the Houston Astros are winning through advanced analyticsIn the first of a two-part interview, the architect of last year’s World Series champions shares how analytics, organization, and culture combine to create competitive advantage in a zero-sum industry.
- Are we in a corporate debt bubble?Growth of corporate debt is not as ominous as it first appears and, indeed, in some ways even points to a positive economic outcome, writes Susan Lund in Project Syndicate.
- Is your company ready for the rise of smart cities?For companies, smart cities represent major business opportunities — and not only for tech firms selling systems to government agencies, write Jonathan Woetzel and Jaana Remes in Harvard Business Review.
- Can smart cities be equitable?For urban planners, data and technology are valuable tools to improve administration and services, but they come with a hidden cost: the potential to deepen inequality among digitally marginalized groups, write Homi Kharas and Jaana Remes in Project Syndicate.
- A transformative experience for leading a transformationGiving senior leaders hands-on, digitally enhanced experience with lean management helps kick-start a transformation.
- The next act for private equity in US residential building productsAmid growing confidence in the US building products industry, players across the value chain face increasing pressure on growth and margins and will need to develop new value-creation strategies.