- Video: How Media Agencies Are Ripping Off Clients and Media Owners lnkd.in/dfcG3S8 2 days ago
- Amazon Delays Opening of Cashierless Store to Work Out Kinks - WSJ lnkd.in/d9pxS7K 2 days ago
- Pourquoi Pepsico s'invite dans les fruits et légumes lnkd.in/d8S-DWU 4 days ago
- How CNN accumulated 4.7 million followers on Japanese messaging app Line - Digiday lnkd.in/d8huppW 1 week ago
- Twitter is guaranteeing video ads for big brands - Business Insider apple.news/ADyPYMcdWRrSCq… 2 weeks ago
- 934,628 visites
contrat Creative Commons.
Nuage de tags
analyse stratégique Apple Arthur D. Little avantage concurrentiel baril barrières à l'entrée benchmarking bonnes pratiques business business angel business model business plan chaine de valeur conférence Consumer Customer dollars europe facteurs clés de succès FED financements Google harvard Innovation innovation de rupture innovation incrémentale Insight Leadership Lead user management marketing McKinsey Michael E. Porter Microsoft modélisation OCDE Ocean bleu Offre outil stratégique PIB processus pétrole Stratégie stratégie océan bleu technologie Tendances veille venture capital Video
- Reinventing the workplace for greater gender diversityThree efforts could kick-start progress to get more women in leadership positions.
- Digital Europe: Realizing the continent’s potentialEurope is operating below its digital potential. Accelerating digitization could add trillions of euros to economic growth in less than a decade.
- Playing offense: What it takes to drive growthIn this interview, McKinsey senior partner Liz Hilton Segel speaks with Comcast Cable CEO Neil Smit about what organic growth means and how a business drives it. The following is an edited version of their conversation.
- The finer points of linking resource allocation to value creationAccording to new survey results, exploring the more subjective side of investment decision making yields five elements that correlate closely with outperformance.
- Invest, Create, Perform: Mastering the three dimensions of growth in the digital ageGrowth winners think about growth in new ways and pursue it across multiple dimensions.
- CPG manufacturers need a comprehensive strategy for digitizationIncreasingly competitive CPG markets are making consumer-centered innovation—and the successful adoption of digital technologies—essential as the CPG landscape evolves through 2030.