Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- 1,000,567 visites
contrat Creative Commons.
Nuage de tags
analyse stratégique Apple Arthur D. Little avantage concurrentiel baril barrières à l'entrée benchmarking bonnes pratiques business business angel business model business plan chaine de valeur conférence Consumer Customer dollars europe facteurs clés de succès FED financements Google harvard Innovation innovation de rupture innovation incrémentale Insight Leadership Lead user management marketing McKinsey Michael E. Porter Microsoft modélisation OCDE Ocean bleu Offre outil stratégique PIB processus pétrole Stratégie stratégie océan bleu technologie Tendances veille venture capital Video
- How investors can support entrepreneurship in the Middle East and North AfricaThe potential for entrepreneurship in the region is high, based on digital consumption and a startling increase in investment funding for start-ups.
- The revival of customer loyalty: How regulated utilities can reshape customer engagementWith customer expectations rising and new technologies emerging, constant renewal of customer transformations can never be over.
- Skill shift: Automation and the future of the workforceDemand for technological, social and emotional, and higher cognitive skills will rise by 2030. How will workers and organizations adapt?
- Three surprising resource implications from the rise of electric vehiclesThe economic consequences for energy, raw materials, and land may not be what you’d expect.
- Successfully transitioning to new leadership rolesLeadership changes are more common and important than ever. But most companies don’t get it right.
- The missing link in mining-company productivity: PeopleTo address its productivity challenge, the mining industry has invested heavily in technology. New evidence shows that it also needs to pay more attention to its people.