- 1,020,207 visites
contrat Creative Commons.
Nuage de tags
analyse stratégique Apple Arthur D. Little avantage concurrentiel baril barrières à l'entrée benchmarking bonnes pratiques business business angel business model business plan chaine de valeur conférence Consumer Customer dollars europe facteurs clés de succès FED financements Google harvard Innovation innovation de rupture innovation incrémentale Insight Leadership Lead user management marketing McKinsey Michael E. Porter Microsoft modélisation OCDE Ocean bleu Offre outil stratégique PIB processus pétrole Stratégie stratégie océan bleu technologie Tendances veille venture capital Video
- ‘True Gen’: Generation Z and its implications for companiesThe influence of Gen Z—the first generation of true digital natives—is expanding.
- The insurance agency of the future: Building a digital service modelFor leading insurance carriers to keep up with customers and competitors, they must prioritize digital transformation—and they can begin by implementing technologies in four areas.
- Cybersecurity and the risk functionAre your information technology, cybersecurity, and risk professionals working together as a championship team to neutralize cyberthreats and protect business value?
- Merchant risk management: The new frontier in renewablesIf stakeholders move away from subsidizing the renewable-energy market, developers would be exposed to wholesale prices. Renewables players thus need to position themselves strategically in their approach to long-term merchant risk.
- Digital procurement: For lasting value, go broad and deepTo get the most from procurement digitization, leaders must raise their ambitions along with their skills.
- Achieving digital alpha in asset managementThe ability to generate value through digitization will increasingly separate leaders and followers in North American asset management.