- 1,008,382 visites
contrat Creative Commons.
Nuage de tags
analyse stratégique Apple Arthur D. Little avantage concurrentiel baril barrières à l'entrée benchmarking bonnes pratiques business business angel business model business plan chaine de valeur conférence Consumer Customer dollars europe facteurs clés de succès FED financements Google harvard Innovation innovation de rupture innovation incrémentale Insight Leadership Lead user management marketing McKinsey Michael E. Porter Microsoft modélisation OCDE Ocean bleu Offre outil stratégique PIB processus pétrole Stratégie stratégie océan bleu technologie Tendances veille venture capital Video
- Capital projects: Creating digital-first organizationsA new organizational structure and talent strategy can accelerate digitization in capital projects.
- Zero-based productivity—Marketing: Measure, allocate, and invest marketing dollars more effectivelyTaking a zero-based budgeting approach to enterprise-wide marketing costs can uncover new opportunities and spur more-informed spending decisions.
- How predictive analytics can boost product developmentComplex product-development projects are plagued by schedule slips and cost overruns. The up-front application of advanced and predictive analytics helps companies build plans they can stick to.
- How traditional insurance carriers can disrupt through personalized marketingLast year, our colleagues in the Marketing and Sales Practice published a piece on personalized marketing. We have adapted the framework they presented to the insurance industry.
- Shaking up the value chainData and digitization are creating a growing array of value-creation choices in industries as diverse as pharmaceuticals, mining, and energy.
- From product to customer experience: The new way to launch in pharmaIn increasingly crowded drug markets, a strong clinical profile is no longer enough to ensure a distinctive launch. To be successful, pharma companies need to launch not only products but also experiences.