Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- 985,378 visites
contrat Creative Commons.
Nuage de tags
analyse stratégique Apple Arthur D. Little avantage concurrentiel baril barrières à l'entrée benchmarking bonnes pratiques business business angel business model business plan chaine de valeur conférence Consumer Customer dollars europe facteurs clés de succès FED financements Google harvard Innovation innovation de rupture innovation incrémentale Insight Leadership Lead user management marketing McKinsey Michael E. Porter Microsoft modélisation OCDE Ocean bleu Offre outil stratégique PIB processus pétrole Stratégie stratégie océan bleu technologie Tendances veille venture capital Video
- The US economy is suffering from low demandWe have concluded that demand matters for productivity growth and that increasing demand is key to restarting growth across advanced economies, write James Manyika, Jaana Remes, and Jan Mischke in Harvard Business Review.
- Solving the productivity puzzleNew research uncovers how three waves collided to create historically low productivity growth but finds the potential for it to recover to 2 percent or more.
- Are you ready for 5G?Smart operators will consider seven no-regrets moves to position themselves for advantage amid radically changing industry dynamics.
- Reimagining software services for the cloud and the digital worldCustomers expect software firms to do more to help deliver outcomes. Software vendors must therefore evolve their professional-services capabilities to meet the new needs.
- Reorganizing to capture maximum value quicklyCompanies need an organizational design that’s stable yet can respond quickly to threats and opportunities. Here’s how to build one.
- How do we create meaningful work in an age of automation?New workplace trends such as automation, AI, and the gig economy are generating a need for policies that create jobs and work that is more fulfilling.