- RT @McKinsey: As #socialmedia reaches the top of the adoption curve, enterprise 2.0 solutions favor power users. https://t.co/Notq1Yz2K8 1 week ago
- RT @comScore: ICYMI: Are ads on premium sites more effective? Find out in our new study: cmsc.re/kqFa302fbSb #advertising https://t.co/… 1 week ago
- RT @McKinsey: Singapore global leader in connectedness, per cap GDP. Via @McKinsey_MGI bit.ly/digiflows https://t.co/QUhKAs2s6r 1 week ago
- RT @adage: Sponsored locations are coming to #PokémonGo on a cost-per-visit basis bit.ly/29HddZr https://t.co/nJR3EGe9m4 2 weeks ago
- RT @mitsmr: Diverse Twitter networks are more conducive to innovation and better idea generation mitsmr.com/1KIVWwQ https://t.co/AlUt8… 2 weeks ago
- 883,572 visites
contrat Creative Commons.
Nuage de tags
analyse stratégique Apple Arthur D. Little avantage concurrentiel baril barrières à l'entrée benchmarking bonnes pratiques business business angel business model business plan chaine de valeur conférence Consumer Customer dollars europe facteurs clés de succès FED financements Google harvard Innovation innovation de rupture innovation incrémentale Insight Leadership Lead user management marketing McKinsey Michael E. Porter Microsoft modélisation OCDE Ocean bleu Offre outil stratégique PIB processus pétrole Stratégie stratégie océan bleu technologie Tendances veille venture capital Video
- Five strategies to transform the oil and gas supply chainCompanies in the oil and gas supply chain have gone from boom to bust in the past two years. Here are five strategies oil-field service and equipment companies are exploring to adjust to the changing environment.
- More than digital plus traditional: A truly omnichannel customer experienceAdding digital channels requires major efforts, yet payoffs can disappoint. Integrating digital and traditional channels into a truly omnichannel offering is even harder—but multiplies the rewards.
- ‘One Belt and One Road’: Connecting China and the worldChina is leading the effort to create the world’s largest economic platform.
- Emerging demographics are the new emerging marketsThree key groups of urban consumers with numbers and purchasing power are the ones to shape the consumer landscape over the next 15 years, write Richard Dobbs, Jaana Remes and Jonathan Woetzel in Harvard Business Review.
- McKinsey Quarterly 2016 Number 2: Overview and full issueThis issue of the Quarterly, available here as a PDF download, examines the economic dynamics of digital disruption, Pixar’s approach to continuous innovation, the future of performance management, and China’s e-commerce landscape.
- Compliance in 2016: More than just following rulesThe traditional approach is losing effectiveness. Banks must turn the page and build a new model.