- RT @fromedome: Apple's earnings in charts: qz.com/460154/were-li… Charts and data: atlas.qz.com/tag/apple-earn… http://t.co/g3j0Z7pcU9 2 weeks ago
- RT @SAI: Understanding where Facebook's Atlas fits in the digital-ad ecosystem, and how it works read.bi/1Fy3L0T http://t.co/t7xFeA5… 2 weeks ago
- RT @wsjCMO: "I know that YouTube creators are frustrated with Facebook’s algorithm" on.wsj.com/1IiIjEU 2 weeks ago
- RT @TechCrunch: Full coverage of Apple, Microsoft, GoPro, Verizon, and Yahoo earnings tcrn.ch/1DsRrPU http://t.co/sYK0ekDLNe 2 weeks ago
- RT @StephHerault: 15% of Britons online are blocking ads | IAB UK po.st/q2QwpR via @IABUK 1 month ago
- 796,440 visites
contrat Creative Commons.
Nuage de tags
analyse stratégique Apple Arthur D. Little avantage concurrentiel baril barrières à l'entrée benchmarking bonnes pratiques business business angel business model business plan chaine de valeur conférence Consumer Customer dollars europe facteurs clés de succès FED financements Google harvard Innovation innovation de rupture innovation incrémentale Insight Leadership Lead user management marketing McKinsey Michael E. Porter Microsoft modélisation OCDE Ocean bleu Offre outil stratégique PIB processus pétrole Stratégie stratégie océan bleu technologie Tendances veille venture capital Video
- Digital manufacturing: The revolution will be virtualizedWhile manufacturers are recognizing the opportunities—and threats—of digitization, few are responding in a comprehensive, coordinated way. That needs to change.
- Microsoft’s ASEAN experienceTwo of the technology company’s leaders explain how consumers in the region are adopting technology and discuss the opportunities that such a shift in user behavior presents.
- Disrupting beliefs: A new approach to business-model innovationIn a disruptive age, established business models are under attack. Here’s how incumbent companies can reframe them.
- Implementing a citizen-centric approach to delivering government servicesWhen governments deliver services based on the needs of the people they serve, they can increase public satisfaction and reduce costs.
- How to separate learning myths from realityMisconceptions about the brain are embedded in corporate training programs and could be sabotaging their effectiveness. Companies should reevaluate them in light of the latest scientific insights.
- Turning down the cost of utilities in retailA holistic approach is helping retailers overcome barriers, prioritize activities, and accelerate payback of energy-saving measures in stores.