- RT @SusanLund_DC: What age are people happiest? During retirement. Good to know for those of us in the happiness trough (45-54) https://t.c… 1 month ago
- RT @BCG: #NewYears resolution from @alan_iny: Change your perceptions & realities in 2016 on.bcg.com/1NA9us7 https://t.co/BYQ7iXnfnC 1 month ago
- Yves Morieux: How too many rules at work keep you from getting things done | TED Talk | TED.com - go.shr.lc/1JdxJja 1 month ago
- Great talk on how to improve Digital ads campaign ROI by @BCG Kristi Rogers: Where are our digital ads really going? go.shr.lc/1mNjpUD 1 month ago
- TV to screens: Five key changes brands need to make - The Drum News apple.news/A45mK5GM4M4WDC… 2 months ago
- 844,112 visites
contrat Creative Commons.
Nuage de tags
analyse stratégique Apple Arthur D. Little avantage concurrentiel baril barrières à l'entrée benchmarking bonnes pratiques business business angel business model business plan chaine de valeur conférence Consumer Customer dollars europe facteurs clés de succès FED financements Google harvard Innovation innovation de rupture innovation incrémentale Insight Leadership Lead user management marketing McKinsey Michael E. Porter Microsoft modélisation OCDE Ocean bleu Offre outil stratégique PIB processus pétrole Stratégie stratégie océan bleu technologie Tendances veille venture capital Video
- How shared-services organizations can prepare for a digital futureTo complement their efforts to build innovative customer experiences, companies should consider ways to digitize back-office functions and optimize company performance.
- Cutting through the noise around financial technologyWe estimate there are today more than 2,000 start-ups offering traditional and new financial services. Here's how banks should respond.
- Pharma M&A: Agile shouldn’t mean ad hocUnder pressure to be active acquirers, some pharmaceutical and medical-products companies may be neglecting best practices. Here’s where they can most improve.
- Eradicating polio in NigeriaThe country’s novel approach to disease control can offer lessons for other countries facing urgent public-health challenges.
- AgilityExplores the paradox of combining speed and stability to achieve agility. Also, describes how Chinese leaders are navigating the country’s shifting economic environment.
- McKinsey Quarterly 2015 Number 4: Overview and full issueThis issue of the Quarterly, available here as a PDF download, explores the paradox of combining speed and stability to achieve agility.