- RT @HarvardBiz: “Leaders tend to be generalists. They can shift course and manage multiple areas. They’re more flexible” @nicole90t https:… 19 hours ago
- RT @FastCompany: A third of U.S. corporate cash is held by 5 tech companies–nearly 90% of it overseas buff.ly/22o1t22 https://t.co/… 19 hours ago
- RT @BainAlerts: How developing-market companies can organize for the next phase of growth? Learn from Haier: ow.ly/8nke300wHSN https:… 19 hours ago
- RT @BI_Careers: A Google exec recommends you ask yourself 2 questions before you take on a new job read.bi/1TvUEuO https://t.co/53j… 19 hours ago
- Uber begins to test self-driving cars, while Google patents human 'flypaper' #Uber #self-driving. yahoonewsdigest-us.tumblr.com/144618951234 5 days ago
- 873,118 visites
contrat Creative Commons.
Nuage de tags
analyse stratégique Apple Arthur D. Little avantage concurrentiel baril barrières à l'entrée benchmarking bonnes pratiques business business angel business model business plan chaine de valeur conférence Consumer Customer dollars europe facteurs clés de succès FED financements Google harvard Innovation innovation de rupture innovation incrémentale Insight Leadership Lead user management marketing McKinsey Michael E. Porter Microsoft modélisation OCDE Ocean bleu Offre outil stratégique PIB processus pétrole Stratégie stratégie océan bleu technologie Tendances veille venture capital Video
- The sales secrets of high-growth companiesThe authors of Sales Growth reveal five actions that distinguish sales organizations at fast-growing companies.
- The new world of sales growthNew insights from Sales Growth, 2nd edition, reveal how top-performing sales organizations harness digital to drive growth, meet the new challenges of managing talent, and evolve with the future of sales.
- How the UAE government modernized citizen servicesThe United Arab Emirates has worked to improve satisfaction with public services by pursuing digitization.
- Solving public problems through behavioral scienceGovernments in the Gulf Cooperation Council can influence individuals and groups to address persistent issues including youth unemployment, chronic health problems, and unsustainable water use.
- Shifting gears: Insurers adjust for connected-car ecosystemsInsurance companies seek to deliver enhanced products and services by investing in new technologies and partnering with others in the smart-car environment.
- How new CEOs can boost their odds of successA data-driven look at the link between the strategic moves of new CEOs and the performance of their companies highlights the importance of quick action and of adopting an outsider’s perspective.