Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- 764,923 visites
contrat Creative Commons.
Nuage de tags
analyse stratégique Apple Arthur D. Little avantage concurrentiel baril barrières à l'entrée benchmarking bonnes pratiques business business angel business model business plan chaine de valeur conférence Consumer Customer dollars europe facteurs clés de succès FED financements Google harvard Innovation innovation de rupture innovation incrémentale Insight Leadership Lead user management marketing McKinsey Michael E. Porter Microsoft modélisation OCDE Ocean bleu Offre outil stratégique PIB processus pétrole Stratégie stratégie océan bleu technologie Tendances veille venture capital Video
- Understanding the diversity of Indonesia's consumersIn one of the world’s fastest-growing consumer markets, focusing on regional preferences is the key. Read more on the McKinsey Quarterly > Topics: Asia-Pacific Marketing
- Facebook's Sheryl Sandberg: 'No one can have it all'Coming to terms with that reality is invaluable for women trying to find fulfillment as both great leaders and great parents. Read more on the McKinsey Quarterly > Topics: Interviews Organization Video
- Givers take all: The hidden dimension of corporate cultureBy encouraging employees to both seek and provide help, rewarding givers, and screening out takers, companies can reap significant and lasting benefits. Read more on the McKinsey Quarterly > Topics: By Invitation Governance Organization […]
- Five routes to more innovative problem solvingTricky problems must be shaped before they can be solved. To start that process, and stimulate novel thinking, leaders should look through multiple lenses. Read more on the McKinsey Quarterly > Topics: Governance Strategy
- Evolution of the networked enterprise: McKinsey Global Survey resultsExecutives report that the adoption of social-media tools at their companies is high—and that this usage could spur additional benefits. Read more on the McKinsey Quarterly > Topics: Business Technology Surveys
- Economic Conditions Snapshot, March 2013: McKinsey Global Survey resultsExecutives report better conditions at home and in the global economy, but they also expect political and governmental issues to pose risks to growth. Read more on the McKinsey Quarterly > Topics: Economic Studies Surveys