- RT @Nielsen: New products need to generate at least 80% of their first-year trial in year two to be successful in the long term http://t.co… 6 days ago
- Infographic: 8 tips to create the best engaging photos for #Instagram based on #analytics tinyurl.com/nrbd5p9 via @BlogModerateur 1 week ago
- Infographie : comment faire une photo engageante sur Instagram ? - Blog du Modérateur lnkd.in/ex_Qk4V 1 week ago
- RT @fromedome: Apple's earnings in charts: qz.com/460154/were-li… Charts and data: atlas.qz.com/tag/apple-earn… http://t.co/g3j0Z7pcU9 1 month ago
- RT @SAI: Understanding where Facebook's Atlas fits in the digital-ad ecosystem, and how it works read.bi/1Fy3L0T http://t.co/t7xFeA5… 1 month ago
- 799,391 visites
contrat Creative Commons.
Nuage de tags
analyse stratégique Apple Arthur D. Little avantage concurrentiel baril barrières à l'entrée benchmarking bonnes pratiques business business angel business model business plan chaine de valeur conférence Consumer Customer dollars europe facteurs clés de succès FED financements Google harvard Innovation innovation de rupture innovation incrémentale Insight Leadership Lead user management marketing McKinsey Michael E. Porter Microsoft modélisation OCDE Ocean bleu Offre outil stratégique PIB processus pétrole Stratégie stratégie océan bleu technologie Tendances veille venture capital Video
- South Africa’s bold priorities for inclusive growthSluggish growth has left many pessimistic about the country’s economic outlook, but five actions could add 1.1 percent ($87 billion) to annual GDP and create millions of jobs by 2030.
- Europe’s circular-economy opportunityAdopting circular-economy principles could not only benefit Europe environmentally and socially but could also generate a net economic benefit of €1.8 trillion by 2030.
- Getting the most out of your sustainability programSustainability initiatives won’t create lasting value if they’re poorly managed. Here are four lessons from companies that are doing it right.
- Overcoming obstacles to digital customer careProviding superior digital customer care, or e-care, can lower costs and increase customer satisfaction. Yet it’s easier said than done.
- More from less: Making resources more productiveFor industrial manufacturers, resources remain a huge financial and managerial cost. A change in perspective can lead to real breakthroughs in reducing resource consumption.
- The road to digital success in pharmaPharmaceutical companies can play a central role in the digital revolution of healthcare. But capturing this opportunity requires identifying the right initiatives.