- RT @AlexOsterwalder: Checking out high fidelity prototype of our new Value Proposition Design explanatory video... by @daniela_neuebig cc @… 1 week ago
- RT @SusanLund_DC: Why are people joining the independent workforce? Many answers. Read our new @McKinsey_MGI report bit.ly/indwork… 1 week ago
- Snapchat Spectacles cost $130 — Quartz qz.com/794920/the-mos… 3 weeks ago
- https://t.co/4WmTOgwKNV 3 weeks ago
- The power of parity: Advancing women’s equality in the United Kingdom | McKinsey & Company mckinsey.com/global-themes/… 3 weeks ago
- 898,226 visites
contrat Creative Commons.
Nuage de tags
analyse stratégique Apple Arthur D. Little avantage concurrentiel baril barrières à l'entrée benchmarking bonnes pratiques business business angel business model business plan chaine de valeur conférence Consumer Customer dollars europe facteurs clés de succès FED financements Google harvard Innovation innovation de rupture innovation incrémentale Insight Leadership Lead user management marketing McKinsey Michael E. Porter Microsoft modélisation OCDE Ocean bleu Offre outil stratégique PIB processus pétrole Stratégie stratégie océan bleu technologie Tendances veille venture capital Video
- Grow fast or die slow: Focusing on customer success to drive growthTechnology and software companies spend millions acquiring new customers, yet customer retention is what separates top performers from their competitors.
- Key trends in digital wealth management—and what to do about themWhile clients are slow to take advantage of digital advice offerings, those who do are happier and the tide continues to rise.
- How infrastructure companies deliver real benefitsThe best projects provide, connect, and produce sustainable outcomes.
- Fine-tuning family businesses for a new eraFamily businesses were the particular beneficiaries of three decades of favorable global economics. Now operating a la familia should prompt soul-searching about how they manage their unique strengths.
- Improving the investment patterns of cyclical companiesCompanies that invest smartly when times are bad typically outperform peers.
- Strategic portfolio management: Divesting with a purposeTying portfolio decisions to a company’s distinctive capabilities can help identify which businesses to divest.