- RT @StephHerault: 15% of Britons online are blocking ads | IAB UK po.st/q2QwpR via @IABUK 4 days ago
- Interesting shift: Brazil’s Consumer Demand Is Moving Inland. Are you prepared? bcgperspectives.com/content/intera… via @bcgperspectives 1 month ago
- RT @World_First: GBP the only story in G10 currency markets at the moment #GE2015 http://t.co/z5tLfs2psh 2 months ago
- RT @FT: In the immediate aftermath of the exit poll being released sterling bounced up 1.07 per cent. on.ft.com/1PsJjnD #GE2015 2 months ago
- RT @BBCBreaking: #GE2015 projections bbc.co.uk/electionlive #Conservative 316 #Labour 239 #SNP 58 #LibDems 10 #Plaid15 4 #UKIP 2 #Greens … 2 months ago
- 793,572 visites
contrat Creative Commons.
Nuage de tags
analyse stratégique Apple Arthur D. Little avantage concurrentiel baril barrières à l'entrée benchmarking bonnes pratiques business business angel business model business plan chaine de valeur conférence Consumer Customer dollars europe facteurs clés de succès FED financements Google harvard Innovation innovation de rupture innovation incrémentale Insight Leadership Lead user management marketing McKinsey Michael E. Porter Microsoft modélisation OCDE Ocean bleu Offre outil stratégique PIB processus pétrole Stratégie stratégie océan bleu technologie Tendances veille venture capital Video
- The infrastructure conundrum: Improving productivityInfrastructure productivity can and should be much better. Here’s how to start improving.
- How companies can adapt to climate changeTaking effective action can turn risk into competitive advantage.
- Why emerging-market companies acquire abroadLong focused on deals to acquire technology, brands, or know-how, more emerging-market companies have begun using M&A to tap into new markets.
- What drives insurance operating costs?Many insurers believe certain costs are integral to their business model and can’t be changed. Yet the biggest driver of cost differences among companies is often management.
- AMNOG revisitedAMNOG is here to stay. Pharma companies will have to learn to live with an unpredictable market-access process. With planning and learning from the experiences to date, success in Germany is possible.
- An executive’s guide to machine learningIt’s no longer the preserve of artificial-intelligence researchers and born-digital companies like Amazon, Google, and Netflix.