- RT @TheEconomist: Do Britons want to leave the EU? UPDATED: our Brexit poll-tracker econ.st/1N3qyw5 https://t.co/n5O6O3fAJV 5 days ago
- RT @FastCompany: This is just how much Snapchat dominates with millennial users buff.ly/1TqC5EX https://t.co/acmqZA417T 1 week ago
- RT @jeffjarvis: All you need to know about this Der Standard map of Austria's election: The right-wing, anti-immigrant Hofer is blue https:… 1 week ago
- Les défis du MIT pour le prochain siècle challenges.fr/monde/20160415… https://t.co/Pz8ie26V4t 2 weeks ago
- RT @McKinsey_MGI: As population growth slows, sales growth will come from 9 types of consumers. MGI report bit.ly/1RyUdJZ https://… 1 month ago
- 867,359 visites
contrat Creative Commons.
Nuage de tags
analyse stratégique Apple Arthur D. Little avantage concurrentiel baril barrières à l'entrée benchmarking bonnes pratiques business business angel business model business plan chaine de valeur conférence Consumer Customer dollars europe facteurs clés de succès FED financements Google harvard Innovation innovation de rupture innovation incrémentale Insight Leadership Lead user management marketing McKinsey Michael E. Porter Microsoft modélisation OCDE Ocean bleu Offre outil stratégique PIB processus pétrole Stratégie stratégie océan bleu technologie Tendances veille venture capital Video
- Private equity in Korea: A discussion with Scott HahnA pioneer investor explains why these are early days for buyouts in South Korea, the 11th-largest economy in the world.
- A summit of opportunityAfrica is no longer just a continent in need—indeed, it has become a place of opportunity. African economies offer a higher rate of return on foreign direct investment than most emerging economies, write James Manyika and Susan Lund in Foreign Policy.
- Why the customer experience mattersTruly understanding customer needs may help companies improve not only the buying experience but also their bottom line.
- An operating model for company-wide agile developmentOrganizations are succeeding with agile software and product development in discrete projects and teams. To do so in multiple business units and product groups, they must rethink foundational processes, structures, and relationships.
- Winning the rush for data services in the Middle East and AfricaDemand for data is set to explode. The region’s telecom companies must position themselves now to take advantage.
- How share repurchases boost earnings without improving returnsSome actions that boost earnings per share don’t create value for shareholders. Share repurchases are generally a wash.