- RT @SAI: Here's how much 5 of your favorite products would cost if they were made in the US read.bi/2fFaF2p https://t.co/YGEoJWKWyZ 1 week ago
- RT @wsjCMO: By shutting down its Atlas ad server, Facebook moves further away from ad tech on.wsj.com/2fMySRV 1 week ago
- RT @TSH_News: New paper suggests that NASA's EM drive might actually work! Here's our past article: thesocialhumanist.com/2015/06/13/nas… @NASA #emdrive… 2 weeks ago
- RT @SreeRamaswamy: A virtuous cycle of growth could fuel the economy and pave the way for higher #productivity growth https://t.co/l1cdARBq… 2 weeks ago
- RT @McKinsey_MGI: How to boost #growth and productivity in the US economy, for everyone's benefit - our new paper mckinsey.com/global-themes/… h… 2 weeks ago
- 909,956 visites
contrat Creative Commons.
Nuage de tags
analyse stratégique Apple Arthur D. Little avantage concurrentiel baril barrières à l'entrée benchmarking bonnes pratiques business business angel business model business plan chaine de valeur conférence Consumer Customer dollars europe facteurs clés de succès FED financements Google harvard Innovation innovation de rupture innovation incrémentale Insight Leadership Lead user management marketing McKinsey Michael E. Porter Microsoft modélisation OCDE Ocean bleu Offre outil stratégique PIB processus pétrole Stratégie stratégie océan bleu technologie Tendances veille venture capital Video
- Using agile to accelerate your data transformationData-management issues can undermine companies’ ability to create value from analytics. Some businesses are using agile principles to make sure data are available when and where they are needed.
- Technology, jobs, and the future of workAutomation, digital platforms, and other innovations are changing the fundamental nature of work. Understanding these shifts can help policy makers, business leaders, and workers move forward.
- The state of fashionAfter a tough 2016, growth in the $2.4 trillion industry may accelerate next year, according to the first joint report from McKinsey and the Business of Fashion.
- The next act in healthcare private equityCorporate divestitures offer untapped opportunities in the healthcare sector.
- A road map for integrating Europe’s refugeesA surge of refugees and asylum seekers has strained the continent. Managing the asylum procedure and integrating those refugees well could not only mitigate risks but also benefit the economy.
- The beginning of system dynamicsModeling afforded a number of insights about why high-technology companies fail. It is much harder to change decision-making procedures than we realized when system dynamics started. Whether in school or management education, the focus will be on “generic structures.”