Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- 1,070,917 visites
contrat Creative Commons.
Nuage de tags
analyse stratégique Apple Arthur D. Little avantage concurrentiel baril barrières à l'entrée benchmarking bonnes pratiques business business angel business model business plan chaine de valeur conférence Consumer Customer dollars europe facteurs clés de succès FED financements Google harvard Innovation innovation de rupture innovation incrémentale Insight Leadership Lead user management marketing McKinsey Michael E. Porter Microsoft modélisation OCDE Ocean bleu Offre outil stratégique PIB processus pétrole Stratégie stratégie océan bleu technologie Tendances veille venture capital Video
- Next-level sales talent: HR’s message to the CEOHow the right data-driven approach can bolster sales-force performance—and help HR draw a direct line from talent to revenues in conversations with the CEO.
- The productivity imperative in services: IntroductionThe key to preserving—or increasing—margins in a period of strong growth is to improve productivity.
- McKinsey 2020 Global Consumer Sentiment Survey: A tale of two segmentsThe findings of our latest consumer survey suggest that although life is good for many, the middle class may be struggling.
- The case for accelerating financial inclusion in black communitiesA lack of financial inclusion for black Americans exists at every level of the financial system. Understanding the sources of exclusion is the first step to fixing the system.
- Duals demystified: Actions to drive quality, outcomes, and value for the dual eligible populationState and federal stakeholders are sharpening their focus on the dual eligible population. What will it take to improve quality, outcomes, and value for this population?
- Reviving the center aisle: An interview with Kellogg’s chief growth officerFrom Monica McGurk’s perspective, innovation is alive and well in packaged food—and Kellogg’s best days are still ahead.