Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- 1,062,558 visites
contrat Creative Commons.
Nuage de tags
analyse stratégique Apple Arthur D. Little avantage concurrentiel baril barrières à l'entrée benchmarking bonnes pratiques business business angel business model business plan chaine de valeur conférence Consumer Customer dollars europe facteurs clés de succès FED financements Google harvard Innovation innovation de rupture innovation incrémentale Insight Leadership Lead user management marketing McKinsey Michael E. Porter Microsoft modélisation OCDE Ocean bleu Offre outil stratégique PIB processus pétrole Stratégie stratégie océan bleu technologie Tendances veille venture capital Video
- Central-banking accountability: A conversation with Sir Paul TuckerThe former deputy governor of the Bank of England discusses deciphering the Alice in Wonderland world of negative interest rates and central-bank accountability with senior partner Eckart Windhagen.
- Six emerging trends in facilities management sourcingOutsourcing, workplace strategies, and technology innovations hold immense potential for companies seeking to reduce costs and improve productivity in facilities management.
- A vision for China’s parcel-delivery industryEddie Huang is second-in-command at SF Express, one of the world’s largest providers of delivery services. He sees a future of double-digit growth and ever-faster delivery times—as well as challenges related to technology and talent.
- Why isn’t your transformation showing up in the bottom line?The success rates of large change programs vary widely. Finance teams can make a big difference in the outcome of these initiatives by articulating and validating the link between transformation efforts and long-term value.
- Accelerating revenue growth through tech-enabled commercial excellenceIndustrial companies are transforming revenue growth by using digital technologies and analytics to tap into next-generation commercial levers.
- The Asian Century has arrivedThe future of Asia is no longer just a story about China. In the decades ahead, Asian economies will go from participating in global trade and innovation flows to determining their shape and direction.