- RT @Sathnam: I spoke to the brother of a doctor who died of Covid who was not, under the rules, even allowed to physically comfort his own… 6 days ago
- RT @Big_Headers: What pills are they giving Trump? 1 week ago
- RT @cctv_idiots: Wait for the double backflip 😮 twitter.com/zerogravityhxp… 1 week ago
- RT @polnyypesets: Can someone explain why an employee, who happens not to be British, but who pays tax and NI, should be required to pay an… 1 week ago
- RT @mikegalsworthy: And they are back with the double-counting trick... Why does Government struggle so much with honesty? https://t.co/NM… 1 week ago
- 1,076,992 visites
contrat Creative Commons.
Nuage de tags
analyse stratégique Apple Arthur D. Little avantage concurrentiel baril barrières à l'entrée benchmarking bonnes pratiques business business angel business model business plan chaine de valeur conférence Consumer Customer dollars europe facteurs clés de succès FED financements Google harvard Innovation innovation de rupture innovation incrémentale Insight Leadership Lead user management marketing McKinsey Michael E. Porter Microsoft modélisation OCDE Ocean bleu Offre outil stratégique PIB processus pétrole Stratégie stratégie océan bleu technologie Tendances veille venture capital Video
- COVID-19’s effect on minority-owned small businesses in the United StatesAlready vulnerable, minority-owned small businesses brace for disproportionate impact. Here’s how to help.
- How a post-pandemic stimulus can both create jobs and help the climateThe $10 trillion in stimulus measures that policy makers have allocated could be decisive for the world’s low-carbon transition. Here’s how organizations can bring economic and environmental priorities together.
- COVID-19: Implications for businessOur latest perspectives on the coronavirus outbreak, the twin threats to lives and livelihoods, and how organizations can prepare for the next normal.
- Treating COVID-19: A pharmaceutical executive’s viewCedric Francois, the CEO of pharmaceutical company Apellis, discusses possible approaches to treating COVID-19 patients.
- Reflections in crisisHow the lockdown is helping us rediscover what’s important
- The future of brand strategy: It’s time to ‘go electric’Data shows that as choices and channels increase, brand trustworthiness is more important to consumers than ever.