- 1,027,240 visites
contrat Creative Commons.
Nuage de tags
analyse stratégique Apple Arthur D. Little avantage concurrentiel baril barrières à l'entrée benchmarking bonnes pratiques business business angel business model business plan chaine de valeur conférence Consumer Customer dollars europe facteurs clés de succès FED financements Google harvard Innovation innovation de rupture innovation incrémentale Insight Leadership Lead user management marketing McKinsey Michael E. Porter Microsoft modélisation OCDE Ocean bleu Offre outil stratégique PIB processus pétrole Stratégie stratégie océan bleu technologie Tendances veille venture capital Video
- Digital insurance in 2018: Driving real impact with digital and analyticsHighlights from articles this year show the progress that has been made in reinventing the insurance landscape—and suggest more disruption to come.
- Realigning global support-function footprints in a digital worldHow can organizations ensure their global services footprints are ready for the new world of digitization, complexity, and uncertainty?
- Finding talent and speed to transform a credit-card company into a digital nativeA successful digital transformation means a lot more than new technology. You need to go all in, for the long haul.
- McKinsey Quarterly 2018 Number 4: Overview and full issueThis issue of the Quarterly, available here as a PDF download, looks at how data, technologies, and design are changing the DNA of today’s companies; why it’s essential to have a bold, agile digital strategy; and how to help your employees find more meaning in their work.
- From understanding to action: Our top reads from 2018This collection of some of our most-read articles of the year explores the many ways that organizations must progress to capture value from advanced technologies.
- Improving patient adherence through data-driven insightsWhen patients fail to follow prescribed medical regimens, outcomes suffer. A McKinsey study points to areas pharmaceutical companies can address to combat this long-standing industry issue.