- "Tesla’s Gambit: Aligning IP Strategy with Business Strategy" good read feedly.com/e/QGj52g1p 3 days ago
- RT @McKinsey_CSI: McKinsey's comprehensive Global Growth Compass examines how to reach consumers in fast-growing emerging markets: http://t… 3 weeks ago
- RT @lemondefr Avec « Project Zero », Google veut sécuriser davantage Internet lemonde.fr/pixels/article… 1 month ago
- RT @jeffjarvis: Yo, @fr_schirrmacher, Google is taking over the skies! Lieber Gott! recode.net/2014/06/10/goo… 2 months ago
- RT @FIFAWorldCup: LIVE: Real-time heat map shows the ground @ANFPChile's Alexis Sanchez & @Socceroos' @Tim_Cahill have covered. #CHIAUS htt… 2 months ago
- 700,320 visites
contrat Creative Commons.
Nuage de tags
analyse stratégique Apple Arthur D. Little avantage concurrentiel baril barrières à l'entrée benchmarking bonnes pratiques business business angel business model business plan chaine de valeur conférence Consumer Customer dollars europe facteurs clés de succès FED financements Google harvard Innovation innovation de rupture innovation incrémentale Insight Leadership Lead user management marketing McKinsey Michael E. Porter Microsoft modélisation OCDE Ocean bleu Offre outil stratégique PIB processus pétrole Stratégie stratégie océan bleu technologie Tendances veille venture capital Video
- Developing talent for large IT projectsGood program managers are hard to find. Here’s how organizations can attract and develop their own senior IT program-management talent.
- How to prepare for Asia’s digital-banking boomA generation of digital-banking customers is rising across Asia. They will want full digital access to the latest offerings and a more personalized set of products and services.
- Semiconductors in China: Brave new world or same old story?China is stepping up efforts to become a major player in semiconductor design and manufacturing. If it succeeds, integrated-circuit companies around the world could face significant risks and opportunities.
- Bringing discipline to your sustainability initiativesMany companies have more sustainability initiatives than they can possibly manage. Here’s how to get them under control.
- Riding the resource wave: How extractive companies can succeed in the new resource eraWith economic and social expectations rising in resource-rich countries, extractive companies must re-think how they do business.
- Why companies should care about e-careDigital customer service is now a strategic imperative, but its adoption is hampered by weaknesses in delivery strategies and incomplete measurement of its effectiveness.