- RT @stratandbiz: Experts say a wealth of new ideas will flow from emerging economies to developed mkts but examples are hard to find http:/… 2 days ago
- RT @McK_MktgSales: Did you know: > 40% of health & beauty purchasers visit a brand’s website while shopping? ow.ly/uoFNd 2 days ago
- RT @qz: Yahoo claims that it received more than 340,000 job applications in 2013, double the number in 2012. qz.com/184046 3 days ago
- The Art of Crafting a 15-Word Strategy Statement - Harvard Business Review lnkd.in/dgPHc_J 2 weeks ago
- RT @McK_MktgSales: Latest battle in war for #talent, from @McKinsey and @chrismoorman: Recruit Better Data Analysts - @HarvardBiz http://t.… 3 weeks ago
- 648,217 visites
contrat Creative Commons.
Nuage de tags
analyse stratégique Apple Arthur D. Little avantage concurrentiel baril barrières à l'entrée benchmarking bonnes pratiques business business angel business model business plan chaine de valeur conférence Consumer Customer dollars europe facteurs clés de succès FED financements Google harvard Innovation innovation de rupture innovation incrémentale Insight Leadership Lead user management marketing McKinsey Michael E. Porter Microsoft modélisation OCDE Ocean bleu Offre outil stratégique PIB processus pétrole Stratégie stratégie océan bleu technologie Tendances veille venture capital Video
- Open government: Data of the people, for the peopleThe mayors of three US cities—Louisville, Santa Monica, and South Bend—discuss how local governments are making more data available to citizens and analyzing it to improve services.
- Making digital government better: An interview with Mike BrackenThe United Kingdom is undertaking an ambitious effort to simplify public access to government services and information. The man spearheading the process, Mike Bracken, explains the approach and its advantages.
- Shaping the future of manufacturingExamines the future of manufacturing, how senior executives should spread best practices, why leadership-development programs fail, taking data analytics to the next level, and Starbucks’ Indian expansion.
- Views from the front lines of the data-analytics revolutionAt a unique gathering of data-analytics leaders, new solutions began emerging to vexing privacy, talent, organizational, and frontline-adoption challenges.
- Tapping the power of hidden influencersA tool social scientists use to identify sex workers and drug users can help senior executives find the people most likely to catalyze—or sabotage—organizational-change efforts.
- The disruptive power of collaboration: An interview with Clay ShirkyHow we collaborate has profound implications for how we live and work. The author and New York University professor explains how social media has upended traditional norms.