Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- 695,850 visites
contrat Creative Commons.
Nuage de tags
analyse stratégique Apple Arthur D. Little avantage concurrentiel baril barrières à l'entrée benchmarking bonnes pratiques business business angel business model business plan chaine de valeur conférence Consumer Customer dollars europe facteurs clés de succès FED financements Google harvard Innovation innovation de rupture innovation incrémentale Insight Leadership Lead user management marketing McKinsey Michael E. Porter Microsoft modélisation OCDE Ocean bleu Offre outil stratégique PIB processus pétrole Stratégie stratégie océan bleu technologie Tendances veille venture capital Video
- Scaling a start-up community: An interview with Berlin’s mayorThe German city is actively—and aggressively—seeking to become Europe’s entrepreneurial hub. Mayor Klaus Wowereit explains how.
- Creating growth clusters: What role for local government?A systematic approach to implementation could help start-up ecosystems flourish.
- Defense offsets: From ‘contractual burden’ to competitive weaponWestern defense companies looking to new markets often view “offsets” as a burden in international sales. Yet there is value in these industrial compensation arrangements with foreign governments.
- Uncovering cash and insights from working capitalCompanies that improve the performance of their working capital can generate cash and see benefits far beyond the finance department.
- Creating partnerships for sustainabilityCompanies are increasingly expected to join with other organizations—both public and private—to address social and environmental problems. Here are seven ways to make such alliances successful.
- Capturing value in global gas: Prepare now for an uncertain futureThere is huge uncertainty about how global gas markets will evolve, but the extent of the value at stake makes it imperative for liquified natural gas suppliers and buyers to act now.