- "Google’s search juggernaut is showing some cracks" good read feedly.com/e/wcgat5mA 21 hours ago
- "Amazon and Google are in an epic battle to dominate the cloud—and Amazon may already have won" good read feedly.com/e/0JU9fY_R 21 hours ago
- RT @qz: Marissa Mayer is about to face her toughest test as Yahoo’s CEO qz.com/198772 3 days ago
- RT @TechCrunch: Google Acquires Titan Aerospace, The Drone Company Pursued By Facebook tcrn.ch/1m38XWh by @drizzled 3 days ago
- I scored 44% on McKinsey in Marketing and Sales' Big Data intelligence quiz. Test your know how! bit.ly/1cSWyRr 3 days ago
- 666,247 visites
contrat Creative Commons.
Nuage de tags
analyse stratégique Apple Arthur D. Little avantage concurrentiel baril barrières à l'entrée benchmarking bonnes pratiques business business angel business model business plan chaine de valeur conférence Consumer Customer dollars europe facteurs clés de succès FED financements Google harvard Innovation innovation de rupture innovation incrémentale Insight Leadership Lead user management marketing McKinsey Michael E. Porter Microsoft modélisation OCDE Ocean bleu Offre outil stratégique PIB processus pétrole Stratégie stratégie océan bleu technologie Tendances veille venture capital Video
- Making water flow: An interview with Matt Damon and Gary WhiteWhat does it take to get clean water to those who need it? According to the cofounders of Water.org, actor Matt Damon and Gary White, less than you may think—and the payback is tremendous.
- ‘Open data’ can raise company performanceWe estimate the potential value that can be unlocked through the use of open and shared data are $3,000bn annually in seven “domains” of the global economy. The actual value may be far larger, write Steve Van Kuiken and Michael Chui in Financial Times.
- The two mexicosIn a world that has grown nervous about emerging economies, Mexico stands out as an island of opportunity, with a stable fiscal position and the prospect of rising demand for its goods as the US recovery gathers momentum. Yet there is another side to the Mexico story. For all of its successes under NAFTA and other market-opening devices, the country has reco […]
- From poverty to empowermentA new McKinsey Global Institute report, "From Poverty to Empowerment," uses an innovative analytical framework, the "empowerment line," to estimate the cost to the average citizen of fulfilling eight basic needs: food, energy, housing, potable water, sanitation, health care, education, and social security. According to this metric, 56% of […]
- Big data, big new businesssesMany people have long believed that if government and the private sector agreed to share their data more freely, and allow it to be processed using the right analytics, previously unimaginable solutions to countless social, economic, and commercial problems would emerge. They may have no idea how right they are, write Nigel Shadbolt and Mchael Chui in Projec […]
- When easy money endsResearch by the McKinsey Global Institute suggests that lower interest rates saved the US and European governments nearly $1.6 trillion from 2007 to 2012. This windfall allowed higher government spending and less austerity. If interest rates were to return to 2007 levels, interest payments on government debt could rise by 20%, other things being equal, write […]