- RT @HarvardBiz: How GE develops effective leaders s.hbr.org/1led6am 4 days ago
- RT @kevinjdelaney: Google just revealed the incredibly simple formula for killer résumés qz.com/201088 4 days ago
- "Google’s search juggernaut is showing some cracks" good read feedly.com/e/wcgat5mA 1 week ago
- "Amazon and Google are in an epic battle to dominate the cloud—and Amazon may already have won" good read feedly.com/e/0JU9fY_R 1 week ago
- RT @qz: Marissa Mayer is about to face her toughest test as Yahoo’s CEO qz.com/198772 1 week ago
- 668,595 visites
contrat Creative Commons.
Nuage de tags
analyse stratégique Apple Arthur D. Little avantage concurrentiel baril barrières à l'entrée benchmarking bonnes pratiques business business angel business model business plan chaine de valeur conférence Consumer Customer dollars europe facteurs clés de succès FED financements Google harvard Innovation innovation de rupture innovation incrémentale Insight Leadership Lead user management marketing McKinsey Michael E. Porter Microsoft modélisation OCDE Ocean bleu Offre outil stratégique PIB processus pétrole Stratégie stratégie océan bleu technologie Tendances veille venture capital Video
- The flow of value: An interview with Michael SpenceEmerging economies are creating extraordinary shifts in wealth, supply, and demand. Nobel Prize–winning economist Michael Spence explains how the notion of value is changing.
- Flow without friction: An interview with eBay’s Devin WenigTechnology is enabling the creation of a single global online marketplace. The president of eBay Marketplaces explains what that means for the company and its customers.
- Global flows in a digital ageThe movement of goods and services, finance, and people has reached previously unimagined levels. Global flows are creating new degrees of connectedness among economies—and playing an ever-larger role in determining the fate of nations, companies, and individuals. To be unconnected is to fall behind.
- When gas gets tight: Next steps for the Middle East petrochemical industryThe region’s producers are entering a world of limited new gas supply. To continue to grow at home and remain competitive, big changes will be required.
- Next-generation IT infrastructureThe next generation of IT infrastructure promises to reduce costs and improve effectiveness. Yet implementation requires overcoming several significant challenges, from security to economics.
- Managing the demand for IT infrastructureInfrastructure functions can reduce costs and improve service delivery through better demand management.